Monday, December 18, 2006

EBS 11.5.10 install

After installing Oracle Linux and staging the dvd's (using adautostg.pl), I started the install.

On each external hard disk I created two virtual hard disks, so I decided to install the APPL_TOP on it's own disk. This way I want to create a shared APPL_TOP, by installing the APPL_TOP once and then share it with my other node.
When using the shared appl_top feature in 11.5.10, you must also share the technology stack (iAS and 8.0.6 directory's).

I created the shares using the mount command on the machine where the software was not installed. I also had to start the NFS proces.
mount -t nfs machine1:/appl /appl
mount -t nfs machine1:/ebs/prodora/8.0.6 /ebs/prodora/8.0.6
mount -t nfs machine1:/ebs/prodora/iAS /ebs/prodora/iAS

Now, from the second machine I can see and work with the directory's mentioned above...

The install went perfect and completed without errors


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
Very much interesting site. You have to look at this too.

Check this:

http://lexapro.butkel1.org/ lexapro

See ya!

iqbal said...

Anybody pls give details of Error RW 00022 for Apps 11.5.10 setup.
How 2 override?

jeminy said...

hi,

I am also using NFS to install EBS, but it's because lack of Hard disk. I have mounted 2 disks from other machines, named these machines as S1, S2 & S3, then I install EBS on S1. But after reboot the OS on S1, I found that the system crashed when we try to start up applications. Then even I startup S1, there are some files locked on S2 & S3, I think it should be because of the "mount". And, when I try to start the application layer, S1 crashed again.....very strange, isn't it? Do you have met this before?

Bas Klaassen said...

No, I have not.
Did you solve it ?

jeminy said...

Unfortunately, "no" by now...and finally I give up this solution. It's strange anyway....

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

NEVERTHELESS, THE CIVIL LAW is and must be neutral about who has a more noble or rewarding faith. The breakaway parishes ought to win every Office 2010facet of the lawsuit not becauseMicrosoft Office 2010 their beliefs or their politics are better, Microsoft wordbut because both lawOffice 2007and equity, along with common sense, are on Microsoft Officetheir side.Microsoft Office 2007 Not only does Virginia state law (the Division Statute)Office 2007 keyexplicitly apply to just such a Office 2007 downloadsituation as now exists, but the history Office 2007 Professionalespecially of The Falls Church argues against the claims of Outlook 2010the Virginia Diocese with which theyMicrosoft outlookhave disassociated.Microsoft outlook 2010First, The Falls Church wasWindows 7 founded, formed, and developed long before the diocese, or the national Episcopal Church, even existed.

Sridevi Koduru said...

Regards
Sridevi Koduru (Senior Oracle Apps Trainer Oracleappstechnical.com)
LinkedIn profile - https://in.linkedin.com/in/sridevi-koduru-9b876a8b
Please Contact for One to One Online Training on Oracle Apps Technical, Financials, SCM, Oracle Manufacturing, OAF, ADF, SQL, PL/SQL, D2K at sridevikoduru@oracleappstechnical.com | +91 - 9581017828.