Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oracle Applications Manager in R12

A few post ago, I noticed there was no OAM link in the system administrator responsibility in the new Oracle EBS R12.

I found the OAM when accessing the workflow manager...

This problem exist on my new EBS R12 install with an empty database. Now that I have installed R12 with a vision database, sysadmin has got an 'Oracle Applications manager' entry in the system administrator responsibility. So, it seems a problem when installing an empty database instead of the vision database ??


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I've encountered the same problem. I added System Administration Resp. to SYSADMIN to access OAM, but I've got some errors while trying to schedule purging/critical activities in OAM. It's also possible to add OAM menù to System Administrator resp.

Bas Klaassen said...

Hi Marzio,

thnx for sharing...

Unknown said...

Bas,
the solution is simplier than I posted before.
The OAM menù is already in System Adm. menù... but its prompt is empty. If you want to "enable" it just edit the menù and write something in the prompt field. Change responsibility and switch back to Sys Adm. The menù should now appear.

Marzio

Bas Klaassen said...

that's strange...a bug ??

thnx Marzio

Unknown said...

hi
this is lokesh,
all my apps services up and running but may OAM showing blank page. what could n=be the reason? please let me know

Tents Suppliers Nigeria said...

Al Fares International Tents and Marquees are rented for the purpose of accommodating indoor and outdoor events, such as Exhibition, Tradeshows, Wedding celebrations, Concerts, Music Festivals, Carnivals, Defense Exhibitions, Sporting Events, etc. We are also engaged in other services such as Field Hospitals, Drive Through or Screening Tents, Cooling Solutions, Commercial, and Industrial Mobile Halls. خيام للمناسبات | تأجير خيام الرياض