Thursday, March 06, 2008

uCertify

Last week I received an email from uCertify. This company creates preparation kits for different certification programs, like Oracle OCP Dba....
They noticed my blog and asked me if I was willing to review one of their preparation kits and share my experience with this prep kit. Because I am studying for my OCP 10g, I agreed and yesterday I received the registration key for the 1Z0-043 PrepKit. During the download I noticed what in the prepkit, and I must say..it looks good !

Full version includes:
282 challenging questions with full explanation
199 Study Notes and Articles
5 Full length interactive tests
Detailed reports and analysis tools
No adware, malware or spyware
One year free upgrades
24x7 Support
100% money back guarantee


I will continu my study and use the prep kit also. I will share my experience with the prep kit in future posts...
For more info check the site http://www.ucertify.com/

No comments: