Friday, March 28, 2008

uCertify prepkit O1Z0-043

I was aked to evaluate the uCertify prep kit oz10-034. Because I am studying for the o1z0-043 exeam anyway, I thought it would be usefull to test the prep kit.
For the OCA exam, I only used the OCA study quide from Sybex. For the OCP exam, I also used the Sybex study guide, but also th euCertify prepkit.

I must say, the prepkit looks fine to me. It's a user friendly tool, with a lot of options to choose from.



Above you see the welcome screen with all options. So what can you do with the prepkit ?
- you can choose from 7 different tests (this is great, because making exams is the best way to get used to the actual exam..)
- there are study tips
- you can read related articles
- you can use the studynotes, which are all the important subjects from the book
- offcourse the prepkit saves your test results, so you can check your test history
- you can create a readiness report, check if you are already prepared for the real exam
- you can update the prepkit, so it's never out of date !

I think the tool is great for preparing for your Oracle OCP exam, and I am sure the prepkit will help me prepare.

1 comment:

Marco Gralike said...

OCP beta 11g is available on prometric btw (E50,=)...