Friday, July 06, 2007

SSO and EBS R12

First week is almost over here in Montpellier. What have I done till now ?

1. - I have installed GRID control 10gR2 and upgraded it to R3. But the EBS plugin is not yet available for AIX, so I could not go on with GRID.
2. - I have installed Oracle AS10gR2 and implemented Single Sign On the EBS R12.
3. - I have installed Oracle Discoverer and configured it with SSO, so that you can also login to Discoverer using your SSO account
4. - I have managed to configure a cloned R12 environment in SSO.

Also EBS R12 was cloned from a multi node configuration to a single node configuration.
Next week I will be focusing on RAC.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Bas.

Anonymous said...

Bas, can you share your experience at a high level integrating SSO and EBS R12? Also why did you have to install a separate OAS 10gR2? Thank you for your feedback

Bas Klaassen said...

Hi,

please letg me know your email, so I can send you some information..

Anonymous said...

Hi Bas,

Hope u are doing well.I am working in a GULF BANK DUBAI as Apps DBA. I have to configur E-Buss R12 with SSO ,OID & windows active directory .If u pls share your experience & if possible pls provide me the implementation technical steps, will help alot. Thanks in Advance . My email id is vishalkot@gmail.com

R12 Implementation said...

Its very tough to share unique information and quality content, Really you've done the great job! Thanks for sharing the unique information on R12 Implementation...

Unknown said...

Hi Bas,

Could you please share the documents for the R12 with SSO Implementation.. My email id kmaheshmohanan@gmail.com